
CRISTINA
My name is Cristina. I was born the 10th January 1996 in Gijón. Now I’m twelve years old. I have brown eyes and brown hair.
I live with my mother and father. I do not have any brothers or sisters.
I like reading and listening to music. My favourite food is pizza and pasta.
I do not have any pets.
I go to Menéndez Pidal School and I am in class 6A.
My favourite subjects are Maths and Art.
My best friends are Helia and Ainara.
My name is Cristina. I was born the 10th January 1996 in Gijón. Now I’m twelve years old. I have brown eyes and brown hair.
I live with my mother and father. I do not have any brothers or sisters.
I like reading and listening to music. My favourite food is pizza and pasta.
I do not have any pets.
I go to Menéndez Pidal School and I am in class 6A.
My favourite subjects are Maths and Art.
My best friends are Helia and Ainara.
ALEJANDRO
My name is Alejandro. I was born the 28 th April 1996 in Gijón. Now I’m eleven years old. I have brown eyes and brown hair.
I live with my mother my father and a younger brother. He is Pelayo and he is six.
I like watching TV and playing basketball. My favourite food is pizza and spaguetti.
I have got some goldfish.
I go to Menéndez Pidal School and I am in class 6A.
My favourite subject at school is Maths.
My best friends are called Delfín and Pelayo. They are in the same class as me.

IRIS
My name is Iris. I was born the 9th September 1996 in Gijón. Now I’m eleven years old. I have brown eyes and brown hair.
I live with my mother and my brother. He is older than me. He is 21 years old and his name is Miguel. He works in a photo shop.
I like reading and listening to music. My favourite food is rice with tomato sauce.
I’ve got a canary and two fish.
My best friend is Gaby. She lives in Valencia now.
I live with my mother my father and a younger brother. He is Pelayo and he is six.
I like watching TV and playing basketball. My favourite food is pizza and spaguetti.
I have got some goldfish.
I go to Menéndez Pidal School and I am in class 6A.
My favourite subject at school is Maths.
My best friends are called Delfín and Pelayo. They are in the same class as me.

IRIS
My name is Iris. I was born the 9th September 1996 in Gijón. Now I’m eleven years old. I have brown eyes and brown hair.
I live with my mother and my brother. He is older than me. He is 21 years old and his name is Miguel. He works in a photo shop.
I like reading and listening to music. My favourite food is rice with tomato sauce.
I’ve got a canary and two fish.
My best friend is Gaby. She lives in Valencia now.


No comments:
Post a Comment